Thursday, November 4, 2010



















It's bee
n soooooo long since I posted that I considered shutting it all down. Who would miss it? Probably me. Even though I've neglected it, I knew it was there, available and ready. And, here it is--without judgment. Like a good friend. Aww.

So, where to start? Why not with a couple of pieces I made over the last year for two very good friends who both happened to be celebrating their 40th birthdays. Maybe this will be a Happy 40th Birthday tradition. If you're married for 40 years, you get rubies. If you turn 40 and you're my friend, you get a handpainted calligraphy piece describing how awesome you are!

2 comments:

  1. Do not shut down! Remembering to snap some photos and post on DSG keeps me centered! Important when we have other things tugging at our hems....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nedy,

    Your talent never ceases to amaze me! How beautiful. Keep it going at your own pace and let our love and appreciation of your art fuel you forward.

    Your girl in Brooklyn,

    Janai

    ReplyDelete